- 6 to 7 cups stock or water
- 2cm ginger, sliced
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 cup raw rice
- 2 cans Ayam Brand™ Tuna Light Flakes in Water 150g
- 4 fried shallots
- 40g spring onion
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 2 cm ginger, sliced
1. Start by boiling the 7 cups of clear stock. Add the ginger. Once it is boiling, add in the rice and cover the pot.
2. Leave it to cook slowly at a simmering heat, until the porridge thickens and the rice is cooked. Once it is cooked, turn off the heat and leave the rice covered aside for 15 minutes.
3. After 15 minutes, add in the drained tuna and season to taste with salt, pepper, sesame oil and soya sauce. Stir well together and bring to boil again before stopping the fire.
1. Scoop the porridge into a big bowl and sprinkle some fried shallots, spring onions, parsley and ginger on top of it.
2. You can even top up with tuna to add more garnish.