Serves 1 or 2
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 1 whole red chili, stripped
- 1 pack baby corns, sliced
- 1 tomato quartered
- 2 tablespoon tomato ketchup (optional)
- 1 lime juice
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 can Ayam Brand™ Sardines in Tomato Sauce 215g
Slice the onion
Cut the baby corn
Quarter the tomato
STIR FRYING :
1. Heat up some oil and fry the onion and chili together, add sardines including the sauce.
2. Pour the tomato ketchup if you want a bit more sweetness and stir gently
3. Add the quartered tomato and baby corns and stir it for a while
4. When it is boiling, turn off the fire. Add the lemon juice into it before to serve.
This dish can be eaten just like this or you can serve it with rice, noodles or pasta!